Through my writing, I can interpret a client’s brief, creating thought- provoking, easily transferrable, relatable and motivating words. It’s about storytelling with tone and personality and achieving an emotional connection. By twisting and changing language, I can achieve maximum memorability and encourage your readers to keep on turning the pages.
I can help you write:
– Articles for newspapers and magazines
– Social media platforms for; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
– Blogging, Vlogging
– Online content for web pages
– Professional content marketing
– Brand Copy
I provide a professional, reliable and methodical service for both academic and business clients. I concentrate on style, clarity and sentence structure, and I have great attention to detail. I use my judgement, skills and knowledge from the first edit to final copy to ensure your material is free from grammar, punctuation and spelling errors.
I look at the tiny details, but without losing sight of the bigger picture. Proofreading is about having another set of eyes and bringing a fresh perspective to your copy.
If you are a book author, publisher, or a self-publishing author looking for a reliable copy-editor to check your fiction novel or non-fiction manuscripts- I can provide you with a polished, pampered and manicured masterpiece.
– Literature Review
– Research Projects
– Grant funding applications
– Journal articles
– Marketing Materials
– Legal documents
– Email campaigns
– Business Plans
A lot of people make the mistake of producing creative messages and then using a ‘one- size -fits- all’ approach to using that same message across all platforms. What messages work for one platform such as Instagram, will not be as effective in other platforms and the message will be lost. Remember different audiences. Different purposes. Different expectations.
In Twitter for example the challenge is the 140- character limit -where literally every word counts.
I can help you define your social media voice, looking at your tone, purpose, audience and language across all platforms. Using different social media networks save time, helps you work smarter and helps grow your audience.
– A bespoke Social Media Style Guide
– Web Page Copy
– Promoting your brand
– Writing a social media policy-outlining social media marketing goals
– Blog writing
Writing a comprehensive marketing plan, whether you are just starting out, or you have an established business is a key component in reaching your target audiences. I can help your business reach – out to key stakeholders in a cost- effective, timely and creative way. I make it my business to get to know your product, or service, alongside your target audience.
– Marketing Campaign plan- A detailed report for Business Start-Ups- including SWOT Analysis, PEST Factors, Communication Objectives, key messages and measures of success.
– Marketing Communications Plan- A detailed report providing a fresh outlook for your already established business providing a fresh outlook on a well- travelled story.
– Direct email campaigns
– Writing features for newspapers and magazines
– Press Releases/Media relations – local, trade and national press contacts